The Most Private Celebrity Gym – Episode #17

My good friend, Adam Ernster invited us to visit his private gym, The Bunker – aka The Most Private Gym Ever.

Among the clients he’s trained are Mary J Blige, Nicole Richie, Bruce WIllis, Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Liddell, Matthew Perry, Debra Messing, Rick Fox & Nicole Sherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls

Adam owns an operates “The Bunker” in the heart of Beverly Hills 90210. This 2500 square foot facility represents Adam’s ideal of a fitness studio. With state-of0the-art equipment, biometric access, private 20 car garage and an only one client at a time philosophy, “The Bunker” is designed to handle the extreme private and security concerns of the numerous Oscar, Emmy, and Grammy winning artists he trains.

Here’s the Valslide Circuit we did:

1. Reverse Lunge x20
2. Side Lunge x20
3. Pushups x12
4. Upside-Down Snow Angel x20
5. Body Saw x12
6. Cross-body Mountain Climber x20

Facebook comments:

25 Responses to “The Most Private Celebrity Gym – Episode #17”

1. Kara says:

Val,
    Love the video. Where can I get the booties for my Valslides????????
    Please contact me, I need them!

2. John says:

Hi, Dont think your going to be invited back there Val he was in pieces lol. Guess like most trainers prefers Training clients than being Trained. What a great studio/Gym he has though and all those toys !!!

3. Wendy says:

Thanks for this Val.

Loved the video workout and the peek inside that great gym. I love the Valslide and use it almost every day!

I really enjoy these VIRTUAL glimpses [VIDEOS] into such unique places, us regular folks, wouldn’t get a chance to see or be a part of.

Awesome…..

4. LeeAnne Hebert says:

Wow – what a great video!! First of all – I would never get to see the inside of the bunker – way cool and second, I think you may kicked the man’s hiney…. However, for his for try he did an amazing job trying to keep up with you.. and as far as I’m concerned, the Valslide can keep up with or replace ANY piece of equipment out there!! You are too fun Missy!!

5. GrĂ¡inne says:

So funny! I love it that he was totally trying to cheat and you can see him getting tired and losing form. Guys are the best-they think it’s going to be easy and then find out that Valslides kick but….literally :-)

The look on his face was classic-looking at Val like “you’re a tough little thing! So mean…” Loved it!

6. GrĂ¡inne says:

that should read “kick butt” obviously!

7. Maria says:

Great video!! Valslides are so versatile. You can get such a great workout from that one piece of equipment. Thanks Val!!

8. Connie says:

wow amazing stuff, thanks for sharing Val, just out of interest did Adam get through the other 2 circuits, he looked exhausted after the first one LOL

9. Valerie says:

Adam is very strong but he had never experienced the Valslide before! We had a lot of fun that day and his gym is super cool!

Val

10. Sami says:

Ha!!! Val that was the coolest, it sure was fun to see inside a swanky private celeb gym but it was even better seeing you put the big tough trainer man through his paces with the Valslide – you go girl.

Sami xo

11. Shelly says:

Thanks for another great video and peek into the life of a celebrity. I learned about Valslides from my trainer and look forward to learning new moves to do on my own. Keep the clips coming! Oh if I could afford to be in your Diamond Club….

12. Stephanie says:

Great video! I was laughing out loud – thanks for sharing!

13. Charles says:

I purchased your Valslide product over a year ago and I did not receive =
    the booties for working out on hardwood floors.

In fact they were never mentioned as being available.

I purchased your RCR program as well.

Please advise how to obtain these booties

14. Jodie says:

Thanks Val, I really enjoyed it. I will be doing this circuit after my run this afternoon. I think it is so awesome of you to share your workouts with us. I appreciate it.

15. Kim says:

Great video I love discovering new ways to use the equipment! Now I just need a carpeted place for my clients.

16. Libby says:

Hi Val,

LOVE the video. Just shows what a great workout you and the valslides provide when you have a professional trainer breathing hard at the end of just one circuit :-) .

Libby

17. Mary Eppele says:

Bunker In BH – Check.
    2 sets of ValSlides & hunky trainer to stars – check.
    Look on Hunky trainer’s face at the end of 1st circuit – PRICELESS…
    That was awesome ~ Jen Garner was right when she said “Deceptively Effective” He looked like I felt after the first AHB Build Circuit.
    Keep doing what your doing Val, I so appreciate it. :)

18. Amber says:

Hi Valerie,

You are so awesome. I just love you. You’re my hero. That was great. You really took Adam to school. I know he never used the valslides before but I have two older brothers. I just got a kick out of that. Thanks, Amber

19. Anne says:

Great video. I’m definitely putting this circuit into rotation this week!
    I got one pair of the booties with my RCR package and only recently tried them out at our gym.
    Can’t wait to see more of “The Bunker”! What a sweet little gym!

20. Stella says:

Great (and funny!) video Val! Valslides are the perfect body toner/builder. I take them to the gym with me 3 times a week, and I often have fellow gym goers ask me about them. I have been using them for a little over a year now, and I LOVE the results!

21. Danielly says:

OMG… I loved it! Thanks for posting that video Val! :)

22. Joyce says:

Really enjoyed watching the video. Beautiful gymnasium and Adam looks in amazing shape, but even he felt the burn of the awesome Valslides. I travel constantly for work and Valslides now go everywhere with me. They are so light, there’s no excuse for not taking them, and I believe that they are one of the best exercise tools I have ever purchased. Thanks Val. Will be attempting the workout as soon as I finish this email. XX

23. Dawn says:

Just goes to show you those Valslides are little but they do pack a punch! Love the Bunker so cool! That’s a nice back to basics circuit you did with Adam too…think I might do it on one of my breaks! Great episode, Val!

xo

Dawn

24. Kimberly says:

Great video! Awesome to see someone so in shape realize the genius and effectiveness of the Valslides. Hey Val, in one of your older videos you mentioned needing to work out for an hour for it be effective, but the RCR routines are about a half hour a piece. Is this just a question of this is where I start and after RCR I’ll progress to a longer workout?

25. Kim says:

Val,
    I loved this workout. I just did it here in my hotel room – 5X. WOW!
    Loved it. The Valslide is rock’n!