The Controversial Power Plate Ep #20

My good friend, Adam Ernster invited us to visit his private gym, The Bunker – aka The Most Private Gym Ever.

Among the clients he’s trained are Mary J Blige, Nicole Richie, Bruce WIllis, Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Liddell, Matthew Perry, Debra Messing, Rick Fox & Nicole Sherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls

In this episode, he teaches us about a controversial piece of equipment… The Power Plate

Adam owns an operates “The Bunker” in the heart of Beverly Hills 90210. This 2500 square foot facility represents Adam’s ideal of a fitness studio. With state-of0the-art equipment, biometric access, private 20 car garage and an only one client at a time philosophy, “The Bunker” is designed to handle the extreme private and security concerns of the numerous Oscar, Emmy, and Grammy winning artists he trains.

Facebook comments:

7 Responses to “The Controversial Power Plate Ep #20”

1. nikki says:

I love the power plate – i’ve used it in Equinox a few times and I think it’s so cool!
    Thanks for sharing this video with us, Val. Adam’s gym looks more and more awesome with each visit!!

2. Jenelle says:

I recently saw cheaper version of this at Play it Again Sports for $150, maybe I should go back and get it. My DH and I were laughing at it, comparing it to that 70′s piece of equipment that used to “shake the booty”.

Thanks for the great information.

Hugs – Jenelle

3. Dawn says:

This would be great for me! Would love to do a workout in that gym, Val!!!
    Awesome info as always!

xo

dawn

4. Mary Bess says:

I saw one of these on my recent vacation to the One & Only Palmilla Resort in Cabo, Mexico in their fabulous workout room! I had no idea what it was for but watched one of the female trainers standing with one leg on it and the other leg on a Bosu and she was working through some Bulgarian Split Squats. I have no idea if she had the machine turned on, but her positioning for the split squats looked great. She had a super toned butt as well!

Now I know what the Power Plate does! Thank you Valerie for this super informational video on RCR Tv!!

xx MB

5. Kris says:

Val at 6:08, lol.

6. Anne says:

This is a great video Val! There’s a Power Plate in the private studio where I teach and…you just inspired me to start using it again!

I love it!

I might try the VS triple threat on this…

7. Stephanie says: