Red Carpet Ready TV #16

In this episode, we discuss a few strategies to get you back on track.. with your resolutions or your general fitness goals!

Click here to learn more about The Diamond Club

Facebook comments:

8 Responses to “Red Carpet Ready TV #16”

1. LeeAnne Hebert says:

Love it Val – You have the best advise!! Can’t wait to get started with Diamond 2! Still can’t believe I lost 20lb and 25 inches last year working your first Diamond program – this year it’s about fine tuning and getting a lean sexy look!! Hugs you!!

2. Safi says:

Hi Val I love your valslide!
    However the diet is really hard to follow beacause im a vegetarian. How can i adapt the RCR diet being a veggie?

3. Vicki says:

You’re so right, I definitely the need the support with my eating and workout! Can’t wait for Diamond club to start tomorrow :)

4. Wendy says:

Hi Val,

Thanks for the video and great tips for 2010! I have determined to work out 6 days a week for the New Year and stick to this as much as it humanly possible. Last year it was 4 or 5 days a week but I’m trying to improve somewhat for this year. Your ActionBabe DVDs helped me tremendously and I am still using them! I highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Congrats to you LeeAnne! You did fantastic and I wish you all the best in the Diamond 2 club. I look forward to hearing about your D2 results. Keep up the great work.

5. Jeannie says:

I can’t wait to get back on track. I finally bought your Valslides and I can’t wait to train some of my muscles that need it once I lost access to a decent flight of stairs. I also look forward to sharing them with my husband who can use them to rebuild his body after tough Chemo. Seems your product will help two in our household have a better New Year and it will be blogged! :)

6. Joyce Piper says:

Dear Val, thank you so much for posting such helpful, inspiring and timely video clips. Your advice is always so precise and specific, you seem to really understand the challenges faced by many of us regarding getting started, committing and following through. I had a bad day yesterday which left me feeling a failure, seeing your clip this morning has helped inspire me, today is a new day and another chance to be my best again.

Joyce XX

7. Marissa says:

Hey val! thanks for the video it was very encouraging :)
    I am doing very well on my new years resolution to get abs thanks to your help!!yay!!

8. Anne says:

Val, thanks for great tips. I love this video and the message to make a decision and committing to it.