Pussycat Dolls Workout – Ep. 18

Part 2/2. Click here for Part 1.

My good friend, Adam Ernster invited us to visit his private gym, The Bunker – aka The Most Private Gym Ever.

Among the clients he’s trained are Mary J Blige, Nicole Richie, Bruce WIllis, Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Liddell, Matthew Perry, Debra Messing, Rick Fox & Nicole Sherzinger from the Pussycat Dolls

Adam owns an operates “The Bunker” in the heart of Beverly Hills 90210. This 2500 square foot facility represents Adam’s ideal of a fitness studio. With state-of0the-art equipment, biometric access, private 20 car garage and an only one client at a time philosophy, “The Bunker” is designed to handle the extreme private and security concerns of the numerous Oscar, Emmy, and Grammy winning artists he trains.

Facebook comments:

13 Responses to “Pussycat Dolls Workout – Ep. 18”

1. Tami says:

Great exercises! Makes me wish our gym had some ropes & a quad machine!!!!

2. Mandy says:

Great video Val!! I want to train there & I really want one of those quad build machines! Thanks for sharing this with all of us! You rock!

xo
    Mandy

3. John Cusick says:

Wow I want a Bunker. Great Video. Love the ropes.

4. Erin says:

Hi Val!

The last 2 videos have been great, I love being shown new exercises! Cool to see inside that exclusive gym too. Hey I’m commenting here to also let you know, assuming you’ll read this at some point, that I sent you some *info* at your Bikini Body e-mail address. Just wanted to give you a heads up that there’s something in there from me! Thanks so much!!

5. Peta Baird says:

Hey val,
    That looked great all the exercises look fun and as if they would give you a blast. I love the way exercise is evolving and becoming something different all the time that is why I love what you do. I love the idea of the ropes and the quad machine looks fabo!!

6. Mary Eppele says:

Wow Val, now I see the Hunky Celebrity Trainer has a few moves of his own.. Well Done Adam ~ great Gym, I actually just went to your sight and out of all of the folks you train, yep, your right ~ Roger and myself are why you and Valerie do what you do, and we are so thankful ~ the one thing I most appreciated was that Adam reiterated what you said in AHB, that you have to start somewhere, but the point is – START, but listen to your body, which is what I did and why I don’t have injuries.. I appreciated THAT the most.. :)

7. Joyce says:

What a lovely man Adam seems to be and an amazing set up he has there. I love the quad machine, I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve done the ropes exercise previously in the bootcamp classes I attend and can vouch for the effectiveness of these exercises and it’s great fun too. I so enjoy these video clips you send us Val, thank you so much. You are surrounded by great people who support you, well done, you deserve it. Nicole is in great shape and works hard to stay that way by the looks of it. My partner is a huge fan of hers.
    J xx

8. Marylin says:

Love it Val! I love the inside look in the bunker! It’s great! Thanks a lot! And let Adam know we all appreciate all the tips!!

9. Danielly says:

Great vid!! Thanks for sharing. BTW, that quad machine looks awesome! Great to see some of the exercises that Nicole does. :D

10. Laura F. says:

That quad machine looks so fun – wish I had one of those!

I also wanted to mention that I’ve been using the Movie Star Fitness DVD I won in the blog contest over Thanksgiving (very delayed response, I know!), and it is amazing! I absolutely love that you do the entire workout, Val – it’s awesome to see that it’s actually a workout for you, and it makes me feel better to see that you wobble over on your lunges sometimes too! :) It’s a great circuit workout and you give so many great tips throughout the whole thing. Love it!

Can’t wait for the next episode of RCR TV!

11. Wendy says:

Thanks for this, Val.

More great exercises. Very inspiring! Just love these bunker videos.

Can’t wait to see more…

12. Rob says:

Val thanks for sharing! I couldn’t make the website he mentioned though can you post it here?

13. Roberta says:

Very cool. I appreciate the variety in all the workouts :)